Tuesday 27 November 2012

My Loc Journey Month 5

Hiya Peeps,

There is absolutely nothing to report as far as my hair goes. This month has been one of those same ole, same ole experiences. I'm not sure if it's grown much this month. But I did head to the salon as per usual for my hair to be interlocked. I'm still loving this form of grooming and plan to continue with the once monthly salon visits.


Me mean mugging as usual
From watching You Tube and reading other blogs I realise that this is the blah phase before the magic happens.

Okay at least I tried to smile


Coco Kisses



2 comments:

  1. I hear you on the same ol', same ol'. Every month I think I'll have nothing to report because it feels the same as the month before but I like your idea of is being "the blah phase before the magic happens".

    Great photos. What does your loctation say about the progress of your hair and what to expect in the coming months?


    Peace,

    NL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear NL

    My loctician has only done my hair twice so she has not really commented on the progress but she did say that going forward I can expect my individuals locs to get thicker. She also advised me to reduce my hair washes as my hair can wait for three weeks rather than the two. Its been such a lesson in patience(my hair journey) As I really liked my loose fro and I have not always enjoyed the way my baby locs look. I am epecting as with my fro when you get to a place of true acceptence, this is where the magic happens.

    Hope your well Coco.

    ReplyDelete